Friday, May 21, 2010

A Long Overdue Post

I can't believe nearly two months have gone by! Our trip to Texas was AMAZING!!! We spent a couple fun adventuresome days at the Prislovsky's house complete with Moonlit mid night hikes, kayaking, canoeing, swimming, a cook out, a picnic, a creek hike, catch phrase, singing and playing guitar together, a 5am run, playing with the kittens in the barn, walking/running to the road, rock jumping and pictures, lots of laughs and memories. After that we went down to San Antonio for my brother's wedding. It was a beautiful day, with a beautiful bride, and a beautiful setting, not to mention the handsome groom. I had the privilege of doing the photography, my first wedding shoot! We spent a couple relaxing days visiting and then headed north. The week after we returned Caleb, Daniel, and I got to work at NCHEA Children's conference. It was my first year and I had so much fun working with the children, learning and teaching and fellowshipping with the fellow teachers.
The next weeks flew by with various things to fill the days. Graduation parties, a ballet recital photo shoot, a 12 hour deck staining job, volleyball, working at the Ice Cream shop, music lessons, a college piano recital, church work day, to name a few. I must say I like the busyness, and all the fellowship opportunities:).
Right now I'm seeking to discern where God wants me right now and wat I should be preparing for, whether for years of singleness before marriage, or a life of singleness, or singleness for a short time before marriage. I'm excited with the opportunity that has come for me to attend the Christian Youth In Action CEF camp in NE this June. I love working with children and have greatly enjoyed the children's ministries I've had the privilege of being involved with. Another exciting opportunity this summer is the opportunity to work with the Let Freedom Ring drama.
Well I think that sort of gets me up to date, I really am going to try and be better at writing and posting.
Until next time... God Bless,
-Angela

5 comments:

  1. Head over to our devotional blog http://meditationsofhislove.blogspot.com/ we have been doing a whole series of Gods purpose for our lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been awarded. Check out http://homemadeministry.blogspot.com/ for details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy reading your posts. They are such an encouragement.
    I've awarded you. Check out www.homemadeministry.blogspot.com to find out more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled across your blog and am already really enjoying it! Great job!
    Blessings,
    Caroline Leigh.

    thethinkingblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete