Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year - 2010

Dear Friends,
I was still trying to get used to the fact that 2009 had come upon us, and now... here's 2010! In some ways life crawls and flies, all at the same time! As I look back over the year there is so much that I learned, hard times and blessings...
Blessings:
We got to see Beth, Vic, Hannah, and Sarah
We joined in membership with Millard Alliance Church
Joy Christine was born on March 6th, it has been SO fun having a little sister!
We opened our ice cream shop, The Family Garden on June 16th

There were also some hard things that were painful to varying degrees:
Grandma (Patrica Gwinn) passed away on May 25 (two days before my 19th BD)
May 27th was one of the hardest days of the whole year... Don't ask...
Losing a very dear friendship
Going through a test of a lesson that God was teaching me (ouch!)

But through it all God showed Himself faithful and carried us through it all. There are SO many memories from the past year and so many precious friendships that were strengthened. I am SO thankful for all of you that stuck with me through the worst of everything:).

It is my hope and prayer that God would richly bless each and every one of you throughout the year 2010.
-Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment