Sunday, January 24, 2010

Finally In

Wow, I'm terribly sorry I've been so terribly bad about updating. We have been (and still sort of are) in the process of moving to our house in the country. It has been a busy, happy couple of days, or rather weeks. We are finally here in the house and I am immensely enjoying the amazing kitchen. It's so nice to finally be in a house. I've been working on setting up my room as well as the kitchen and getting back to sewing. My latest project is a regency gown for the Valentine's Day Dance that I'm attending. I'll try and post some pics soon. I'm in the process of trying to get the program that I need on my laptop to compress the pictures properly. Thank you for your patience and forbearance.
God Bless,
-Angela

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Angela! this is Rose's sister stopping by to say Hi! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rose's Sister (aka Sarah) :)!
    How are you? Thanks for stopping by! How is Rose? Haven't heard from her in forever! We've been moving and thus everything is rather crazy! Pass along my greetings!
    -Angela

    ReplyDelete